- Italian For Travelers: 6 p.m. Aug. 1 to 29; $85 for five weeks.
- Packing Like a Savvy Traveler: 10 a.m. Aug. 17; $5 fee.
Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door: Hosts free travel classes most Saturdays at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations are recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Iditarod with Jan Steves: 6 to 7 p.m. July 18, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Paris with Michaelanne Jerome: 10 to 11:30 a.m. and 2 to 3:30 p.m. July 20, Edmonds Theater.
- Vienna, Salzburg and Austrian Highlights with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. July 25, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Packing Light & Right with Ann Neel: 10 to 11:30 a.m. July 27, Edmonds Theater.
- Seven Steps to Great Photos with John Greengo: 6 to 7 p.m. Aug. 1, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Eastern Europe: Czech Republic, Poland, and Hungary with Cameron Hewitt, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Aug. 3, Edmonds Theater.
- Beginning Czech for Travelers with Silvie Opatrná Johanson: noon to 1:30 p.m. Aug. 3, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- European Travel Skills Q & A with Ann Neel: 6 to 7 p.m. Aug. 8, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Turkey with Mary Ann Cameron: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Aug. 10, Edmonds Theater.
- Greece with Gretchen Strauch: noon to 1:30 p.m. Aug. 10, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Germany, Austria & Switzerland with Pat O'Connor: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Aug. 17, Edmonds Theater.
- Beginning German for Travelers with Robyn Stencil: noon to 1:30 p.m. Aug. 17, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
More Life Headlines
Parenting is a challenge; are you up to it? There’s more purpose to these toys than just play Today in History Instant soup perfect for novice cooks Four creative lunch box meals for kids Heavenly summer spoonbread makes good use of corn Put summer on ice with flawlessly frozen vegetables Today in History
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.