Meany Lodge is near Exit 62 on I-90.
The event is for all ages. Some hikes are suitable for children as young as 2. More strenuous hikes are also offered. There will be a Saturday bike trip to the Snoqualmie Tunnel and back. In the afternoon, you and your family can enjoy the activities planned for all ages.
Food and lodging is included. You can sleep in the hostel-style lodge or set up a tent outside. There is also some room for motor homes.
The cost for Friday and Saturday nights, including meals, is $55 for those 14 and older, $30 for 7-13 years and free for 6 and younger.
Get more information about the event here. Click here to get tickets.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.