Meany Lodge is near Exit 62 on I-90.
The event is for all ages. Some hikes are suitable for children as young as 2. More strenuous hikes are also offered. There will be a Saturday bike trip to the Snoqualmie Tunnel and back. In the afternoon, you and your family can enjoy the activities planned for all ages.
Food and lodging is included. You can sleep in the hostel-style lodge or set up a tent outside. There is also some room for motor homes.
The cost for Friday and Saturday nights, including meals, is $55 for those 14 and older, $30 for 7-13 years and free for 6 and younger.
Get more information about the event here. Click here to get tickets.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.