As has been the case in past year since the team moved to its Renton headquarters, a certain number of training camp practices are open to the public, but because of space and parking constraints, fans must register and pay a small fee for transportation from an off-site parking area. Well according to the team, if you want to go catch a training camp practice this summer, you'd better get on it fast. Already all Friday, Saturday and Sunday dates are sold out, and the July 25 camp opener is also close to selling out.
And the fact that the Seahawks are selling out practices--not games, practices--just might make you think of this (or maybe it's just me):
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.