The US team, which is currently participating in the CONCACAF Gold Cup, made a few roster changes heading into the tournament's knockout stages, including the addition of Johnson to the roster. That means Johnson will miss Saturday's game against Colorado, and depending on how the US does, he could also be out for Seattle's following game on July 28 vs. Chivas USA.
The good news for the Sounders is that forward Obafemi Martins, who missed last weekends game, trained fully on Tuesday--the team was off Wednesday--so barring a setback he will likely be available.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.