So, let's talk about winter.
I just stumbled across this really awesome deal. Twelve ski areas -- including Stevens -- have teamed up for the Powder Alliance. They want you to spend as much time as possible on the slopes.
Here's how it works: Buy an anytime season pass to any of the member ski areas and you'll get three free days on the slopes at each of the other ski areas. If you're counting, that's 33 free days of skiing. Of course, you'd need to do some traveling, but is that really a downside?
Check it out here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Gala raises money to help youth get outdoors Aug. 31
- How — and why — backcountry skiers find snow all year Aug. 30
- 3-hour course helps you take better nature photos Aug. 29
- Celebrate end of the summer climbing season at Mount Rainier Aug. 28
- Boardman Lake is a short, easy trail to pretty mountain lake Aug. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.