So, let's talk about winter.
I just stumbled across this really awesome deal. Twelve ski areas -- including Stevens -- have teamed up for the Powder Alliance. They want you to spend as much time as possible on the slopes.
Here's how it works: Buy an anytime season pass to any of the member ski areas and you'll get three free days on the slopes at each of the other ski areas. If you're counting, that's 33 free days of skiing. Of course, you'd need to do some traveling, but is that really a downside?
Check it out here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.