So, let's talk about winter.
I just stumbled across this really awesome deal. Twelve ski areas -- including Stevens -- have teamed up for the Powder Alliance. They want you to spend as much time as possible on the slopes.
Here's how it works: Buy an anytime season pass to any of the member ski areas and you'll get three free days on the slopes at each of the other ski areas. If you're counting, that's 33 free days of skiing. Of course, you'd need to do some traveling, but is that really a downside?
Check it out here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.