A boat operator accidentally crashed into the boathouse where the Everett police boat is stored. The collision caused “substantial structural damage,” Everett police spokesman Aaron Snell said. The damage was discovered Tuesday night. The police boat was not damaged.
Police are in contact with the driver.
A collision investigation was underway Wednesday. The incident is believed to be an accident, Snell said. Additional details were not available while officers wrapped up their reports.
The boathouse at the Everett marina is owned by the Port of Everett, Snell said.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
- Marysville man, 78, killed in Arlington crash June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.