The big story at Day 1 of training camp was obviously Percy Harvin's injury, which took some of the positive feelings out of what was otherwise a pretty exciting first day of camp.
Sports Illustrated takes a look at what Harvin's injury could mean to the Seahawks.
Doug Farrar of Yahoo! Sports points out that, if Harvin were to miss a lot of time, Golden Tate looks ready to take on a big role in the final year of his rookie deal.
And ESPN's Adam Schefter has an update on Harvin, saying he'll see Dr. Bryan Kelly in New York on Tuesday to evaluate the hip. And if that name sounds vaguely familiar, that's because Kelly is the same doctor who has been treating Alex Rodriguez.
Seahawks WR Percy Harvin is scheduled to meet with Dr. Bryan Kelly in New York City on Tuesday regarding his hip injury.And in an odd bit of timing, both Grantland.com and TheMMQB.com have stories on stopping the read option, and obviously both include mentions of the Seahawks.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 26, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.