Seahawks Friday morning links
The big story at Day 1 of training camp was obviously Percy Harvin's injury, which took some of the positive feelings out of what was otherwise a pretty exciting first day of camp.
Sports Illustrated takes a look at what Harvin's injury could mean to the Seahawks.
Doug Farrar of Yahoo! Sports points out that, if Harvin were to miss a lot of time, Golden Tate looks ready to take on a big role in the final year of his rookie deal.
And ESPN's Adam Schefter has an update on Harvin, saying he'll see Dr. Bryan Kelly in New York on Tuesday to evaluate the hip. And if that name sounds vaguely familiar, that's because Kelly is the same doctor who has been treating Alex Rodriguez.
Seahawks WR Percy Harvin is scheduled to meet with Dr. Bryan Kelly in New York City on Tuesday regarding his hip injury.And in an odd bit of timing, both Grantland.com and TheMMQB.com have stories on stopping the read option, and obviously both include mentions of the Seahawks.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 26, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.