Congressman Larsen at Mountlake Terrace Senior Center Friday at noon
Larsen will speak to seniors from noon to 1 p.m. about Medicare, Social Security and other topics. The Senior Center is at 5605 235th St. in Mountlake Terrace.
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Liias offers bill aimed at improving use of 911 Feb. 6
- Edmonds council to interview 10 applicants for vacancy Feb. 5
- Shoreline church to host speaker on racial justice Sunday Feb. 4
- Kagi telephone town-hall meeting set for Wednesday Feb. 3
- Moscoso introduces new version of Washington Voting Rights Act Feb. 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.