- The Seattle Titans are looking for players for their 2014 16-U, 17-U and 18-U teams. Tryouts will be held August 11, 18 and 25 from 3 to 6 p.m. and August 15, 22 and 29 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Mariner High School. For more information, call Dewayne Dalton at 425-418-0536 or Ryan Dalton at 425-210-3534.
- Tryouts for the Seattle Tides 10-U, 11-U and 18-U baseball teams are scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon on Aug. 3 and Aug. 10 at Kamiak High School. For more information, call Darren at 425-422-1882 or visit www.seattletides.org.
- NW Baseball & Softball Academy's Seattle Bombers select summer teams are looking for players for for their U-11 through U-18 teams. Tryouts are August 5, 7, 8, 10 and 11. For information on specific tryout times for each age group, visit www.seattlebombers.org. For a tryout, contact Mark Potoshnik at 425-471-1195.
- NW Baseball & Softball Academy's Lady Bombers select summer teams are looking for players for the U-16 team. For more information, visit www.nwbaseballacademy.org. For a tryout, contact Mark Potoshnik at 425-471-1195.
- Registration for Mountlake Terrace coed, women's and men's fall softball leagues ends August 11 and play begins August 25 with a 10-game regular season, all doubleheaders. Cost is $701 per team. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
- DOW Baseball will be holding tryouts for the 2014 season for its 13-U, 14-U, 15-U and 16-U teams on July 27-28 and Aug. 3-4 at Hartman Park in Redmond. To pre-register, visit www.dowbaseball.org. For more information, contact Les Dow at 206-999-7975.
- Tryouts for the 14-U Legends Baseball select Sandy Koufax team will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Aug. 3 and again on Aug. 10 at Willis Tucker Baseball Fields, 6705 Puget Park Drive in Snohomish. For more information, contact Brian Kelley at 425-338-1002 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration for fall basketball leagues in Mountlake Terrace ends August 25 and games begin the week of September 9. There are three divisions to choose from: A (advanced) and B (intermediate) play Wednesday, and C (recreational) plays Monday. Cost is $630 per team for 10 games. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
- The fifth annual T.J. Oshie Charity golf tournament will be Aug. 9 at Stanwood's Kayak Point Golf Course. The event benefits the Seattle Totems Jr. A hockey team and the Seattle Junior Hockey Association. The cost for a four-person team is $400, which includes golf, cart, gift and other special games to be announced at the event. Oshie, who was raised in Everett, is a product of both Seattle Junior Hockey and the Totems before moving to Minnesota. In 2005 he was selected in the first round of the NHL Draft by the St. Louis Blues, where he recently completed his fifth season. Oshie will attend the event, as will other as yet unnamed pro athletes. For information, contact tournament director Timothy Oshie at 360-722-1784 or at email@example.com.
- The City of Edmonds, the Edmonds Boys & Girls Club and the Edmonds Chiefs Lacrosse Club are offering a Lacrosse Camp July 29-Aug. 1 at Civic Playfields. The camp is for players ages 6-12. Sessions are from 9 a.m. to noon. The costs are $112 for residents or $129 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit www.reczone.org.
- The Triton Youth Soccer Camp is scheduled for Aug. 5-9 at Edmonds Community College. Sessions are 9 a.m. to noon (grades K-7, coed) and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (grades 8-12, girls only). The fees range from $130 to $250. For more information, call 425-640-1415 or visit www.edcc.edu/soccercamp.
- A USTA Regional Tennis Rally will be held on August 17 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Evergreen Playfields in Mountlake Terrace (224th St SW and 56th Ave). The event is free and there will be food, drinks and prizes.
- The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering adult and teen tennis lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays through Sept. 5. Sessions are 6:30-7:30 p.m. (beginners) and 7:30-8:30 p.m. (intermediate) at the Evergreen Playfields tennis courts. The costs are $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
- Registration ends August 25 for fall co-ed volleyball leagues in Mountlake Terrace and matches begin September 10. There are two divisions, competitive and recreational, with six-on-six play and rally scoring. Matches will be played on Tuesdays and cost is $334 for 10 matches. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Source: Rams' Bailey in critical condition after shooting 6:20 a.m. Seahawks' Wilson says money has not changed him Reports: Seahawks' Lynch to have surgery, out at least a month Apple Cup matchup pits Cougars’ strength versus Huskies’ strength Silvertips' coach pleased with team’s effort despite losses McGrath: Keeping Falk on sidelines in Apple Cup a no-brainer Iannetta's deal with Mariners contains performance bonuses Steelers, who play Seahawks on Sunday, struggle on West Coast
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.