South County voters returning primary ballots slowly
Lynnwood, with contested races for mayor and three City Council positions, had a ballot-return rate through Thursday morning of 9.98 percent, compared to a countywide average of 11.49 percent.
Lynnwood has a four-way contest for mayor, one four-way primary contest for a council position and three-way primary contests for each of two council positions.
Fire District 1, with one primary contest, had a lower return rate -- 8.57 percent.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Shoreline church to host speaker on racial justice Sunday Feb. 4
- Kagi telephone town-hall meeting set for Wednesday Feb. 3
- Moscoso introduces new version of Washington Voting Rights Act Feb. 2
- Fraley-Monillas, Simmonds, Smith, Krienke lead city councils Feb. 2
- McAuliffe opposes change to initiative process Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.