Nespelem fire called accidental
NESPELEM -- The fire that destroyed the administration building for the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation in Nespelem apparently was accidental.
The Wenatchee World reported investigators believe the fire started with an electrical problem in the basement.
It was reported at 1:15 a.m. Monday, and firefighters could not save the 38-year-old three-story wooden building.
The fire left about 40 tribal employees without offices, including the tribal council.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.