Sidney Rice on his trip to Switerzland
"I’ve been having a sore knee for quite a while now, so I’m just working on it here in the training room, doing a great job in there with the trainers and I’m just going to see where it goes from here,” Rice said.
Rice is expected to return to practice Sunday following a day off Saturday, Pete Carroll said.
Rice noted that he flew roughly 12 hours each way for a procedure that took 20 minutes. And if you're wondering why he would go to all of that trouble, it's because many of the plasma and stem cell therapy treatments athletes have been getting in Europe in recent years are not FDA approved.
"It was a quick turnaround," he said. "Like 10,000 miles and it only took 20 minutes for the procedure. I got straight off the plane yesterday after a 10 hour flight and came in and my wide receiver coach, Kippy Brown, couldn’t wait to throw me in there. It was good being back out there though.”
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks snow-day links Dec. 20
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names Dec. 19
- Richard Sherman on DPOY race, "idiot" draft analysts, Larry Fitzgerald and more Dec. 19
- When rivalry one-upmanship becomes a very good thing; plus Thursday links Dec. 19
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.