Sidney Rice on his trip to Switerzland
"I’ve been having a sore knee for quite a while now, so I’m just working on it here in the training room, doing a great job in there with the trainers and I’m just going to see where it goes from here,” Rice said.
Rice is expected to return to practice Sunday following a day off Saturday, Pete Carroll said.
Rice noted that he flew roughly 12 hours each way for a procedure that took 20 minutes. And if you're wondering why he would go to all of that trouble, it's because many of the plasma and stem cell therapy treatments athletes have been getting in Europe in recent years are not FDA approved.
"It was a quick turnaround," he said. "Like 10,000 miles and it only took 20 minutes for the procedure. I got straight off the plane yesterday after a 10 hour flight and came in and my wide receiver coach, Kippy Brown, couldn’t wait to throw me in there. It was good being back out there though.”
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- O'Brien Schofield signs with Falcons March 12
- Jimmy Graham talks about being traded to the Seahawks March 12
- Report: Stefen Wisniewski, a possible Max Unger replacement, will visit Seahawks March 11
- John Schneider talks some more about the Jimmy Graham trade on 710 ESPN Seattle March 11
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider discuss the Jimmy Graham trade March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.