Get messy: Explore ooze, goo and fizz at Imagine Children's Museum Ooey Gooey Science from 9 to 11 a.m. on Tuesday. It's $40 for members, $45 for non-members. Find out more here.
Play in the park: Catch a Shakespeare in the Park performance of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Lynndale Park Amphitheater in Lynnwood. It's free but a $5 donation is suggested. More information here.
Music: It's a big week for free summer concerts. See who is performing in your neighborhood.
- Singer/songwriter Ali Marcus will perform at Edmonds Hazel Miller Plaza on Tuesday. The show is from noon to 1 p.m. More.
- Campfire OK with Horde and the Harem at Everett's Wetmore Theater Plaza on Wednesday. The show is from 5 to 7 p.m. More.
- Indie rock band Impossible Bird will perform at Richmond Beach Library Park on Wednesday. The show starts at 7 p.m. More.
- Children's performers Buck and Elizabeth will be at the Library Park in Mill Creek on Wednesday. The show is from noon to 1 p.m. More.
- Linda Ronstadt tribute Just One Look will perform at The Forum in the Mill Creek Town Center on Wednesday. The show is from 6 to 8 p.m. More.
- Children's pop-rock group Recess Monkey will be at Everett's Thornton A. Sullivan Park on Thursday. The show is from 10 to 11 a.m. More.
- Blues performer Darrel Mansfield will be at Terrace Park in Arlington on Thursday. The show is from 6:30 to 8 p.m. More.
- Indie rock band Thornton Creek will perform at Edmonds' Hazel Miller Plaza on Thursday. The show is from 5 to 6 p.m. More.
- Blues rock trio Ayron Jones and the Way will be at Everett's Port Gardner Landing on Thursday. The show is from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. More.
- U.S. Army Band will perform jazz combo at North Cove Park in Lake Stevens on Thursday. The show is from 7 to 8:30 p.m. More.
- Ska, soul and rock band Natalie Wouldn't will perform at Community Park in Langley on Thursday. The show is from 6:30 to 8 p.m. More.
Art: Take a stroll through the Mill Creek Art Walk on Thursday at Mill Creek Town Center. The walk features artists, musicians and more than 20 businesses. Find out more here.
Food and fun: A Taste of Edmonds - three days of arts and crafts, kids rides, food and drink vendors, three stages for live entertainment and beer and wine gardens - kicks off Friday. Admission is $4 and free for ages 12 and younger. More information here.
Stage: Kidstage Entertainment will feature a free preview of Village Theatre's "A Year with Frog and Toad" at noon on Friday. More information here.
Benefit: Help raise money for the Historic Everett Theatre at the Hot August 9th Benefit Concert. The event features Elvis and Paul McCartney tribute performers and starts at 8 p.m. Friday. Find out more here.
More Entertainment Headlines
New pals Lawrence and Schumer writing a comedy together David Oyelowo talks Emmys after Oscar snub Today in history Wednesday’s highlights on TV ‘The SpongeBob Musical,’ with tunes by Bowie, Aerosmith, gets Chicago premiere ‘Get Smart’ available digitally for first time Tuesday’s highlights on TV Monday’s highlights on TV
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.