A simple solution to this situation is to channel Maria Montessori and come up with a way for my preschooler to help herself.
Enter the gravy boat! Fill it up with milk and make breakfast easier. I’m more than willing to sacrifice my gravy boat to the cause of teaching my daughter how to pour milk. If it loses its life the in call of duty (like the creamer did about four years ago when my son was in preschool), then so be it.
Now I just need to figure out a better way to pour cereal…
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- The Good Shoe-maritan: Teen was the hero while others sat by July 19
- When restrooms — and even life — don’t make sense July 12
- Emptying the kitchen — and our stomachs July 5
- Using a little magic to put my house in order June 28
- We've learned a lot from our TV dads over the years — which one best describes you? June 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.