A simple solution to this situation is to channel Maria Montessori and come up with a way for my preschooler to help herself.
Enter the gravy boat! Fill it up with milk and make breakfast easier. I’m more than willing to sacrifice my gravy boat to the cause of teaching my daughter how to pour milk. If it loses its life the in call of duty (like the creamer did about four years ago when my son was in preschool), then so be it.
Now I just need to figure out a better way to pour cereal…
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Dreaming of RVs — from my blow-up air mattress Aug. 23
- Blogs and social media are great ways to find your voice Aug. 16
- Dining with happy kids can be one frightful experience Aug. 9
- Breasts made for babies, so chill out Aug. 2
- School is right around the corner, so have fun while the sun shines July 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.