A simple solution to this situation is to channel Maria Montessori and come up with a way for my preschooler to help herself.
Enter the gravy boat! Fill it up with milk and make breakfast easier. I’m more than willing to sacrifice my gravy boat to the cause of teaching my daughter how to pour milk. If it loses its life the in call of duty (like the creamer did about four years ago when my son was in preschool), then so be it.
Now I just need to figure out a better way to pour cereal…
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- When dinner and the home cook need an upgrade Nov. 8
- Staring down Father Time, this year we dressed up like party animals Nov. 1
- Walking solves most problems — except for lack of sidewalks Oct. 25
- Cutting the cord on the kids’ dine-out gaming Oct. 18
- Multiple generations have been inspired by 'Boys in the Boat' Oct. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.