Gravy boats make pouring milk easier for kids
A simple solution to this situation is to channel Maria Montessori and come up with a way for my preschooler to help herself.
Enter the gravy boat! Fill it up with milk and make breakfast easier. I’m more than willing to sacrifice my gravy boat to the cause of teaching my daughter how to pour milk. If it loses its life the in call of duty (like the creamer did about four years ago when my son was in preschool), then so be it.
Now I just need to figure out a better way to pour cereal…
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- When Mom and Dad need a get-away from family vacation April 26
- For parents, ‘the good teacher’ will make all the difference April 19
- Redrawing Western Washington's map to fit in "Game of Thrones" April 12
- Expect respect, but be realistic about kids' ability to sit still April 5
- Buckle up! When your kid’s safety breaks the bank March 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.