Gravy boats make pouring milk easier for kids
A simple solution to this situation is to channel Maria Montessori and come up with a way for my preschooler to help herself.
Enter the gravy boat! Fill it up with milk and make breakfast easier. I’m more than willing to sacrifice my gravy boat to the cause of teaching my daughter how to pour milk. If it loses its life the in call of duty (like the creamer did about four years ago when my son was in preschool), then so be it.
Now I just need to figure out a better way to pour cereal…
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Putting the inmates ... er, kids to work Jan. 25
- Trying to survive the family festival of winter sickness Jan. 18
- Treasurer’s job is so much harder than just counting pennies Jan. 11
- Becoming a published author takes perseverance Jan. 4
- Suffering from EADD — Exercise Attention Deficit Disorder Dec. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.