The Snohomish County Auditor's Office seeks individuals interested in serving on the con statement committee for the Nov. 5 general election. Such committees prepare statements for the local voters' pamphlet in favor of or against local ballot measures.
Citizens interested in serving on the committee may contact the auditor's office at 425-388-3321.
Committee assignments are subject to appointment by the auditor in compliance with local administrative rules for the voters' pamphlet. Committee appointments will be made by Aug. 12. Statements will be due by Aug. 20.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statements from Terrace Council incumbent Sonmore and challenger Barnes Sep. 10
- Introductory statement from Mountlake Terrace Council incumbent Wahl Sep. 9
- Issue statements from Edmonds Council candidates Crank and Teitzel Sep. 8
- Introductory statements from two unopposed Edmonds Council incumbents Sep. 4
- Introductory statements from unopposed school board candidates Phillips and White Sep. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.