For sale: Everett Herald building — and more
Meantime, the newspaper is holding a garage sale Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the parking lot at the corner of California Street and Grand Avenue. All of the proceeds raised will go to The Herald Editorial Scholarship Fund through the Greater Everett Community Foundation.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Shredding event to be held at 1st Security Bank Edmonds April 30
- Briefs: EvCC Foundation breakfast raises $90,000 April 29
- Briefs: New director of events named at XFinity Arena April 28
- Briefs: Lynnwood lighting designer speaks in Mexico City April 27
- Briefs: Tourism bureau adds group sales, events coordinator April 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.