For sale: Everett Herald building — and more
Meantime, the newspaper is holding a garage sale Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the parking lot at the corner of California Street and Grand Avenue. All of the proceeds raised will go to The Herald Editorial Scholarship Fund through the Greater Everett Community Foundation.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Haggen donates $1,000 to Cocoon House April 8
- Briefs: United Way spokesman takes new job in D.C. April 6
- Briefs: Real estate companies sponsor electronics recycling in Lynnwood April 3
- Briefs: Webinar planned on supply chains April 2
- Briefs: Snohomish County exec, wife to be given ‘Medal of Merit’ March 31
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.