Meantime, the newspaper is holding a garage sale Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the parking lot at the corner of California Street and Grand Avenue. All of the proceeds raised will go to The Herald Editorial Scholarship Fund through the Greater Everett Community Foundation.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Doc Martens store opens in Tulalip Sep. 2
- Briefs: 1st Security bank opens Mill Creek branch Sep. 1
- Briefs: Workforce Snohomish receives nearly $500,000 grant Aug. 31
- Briefs: HomeStreet Bank rewards to summer reading participant Aug. 28
- Briefs: United Way volunteer honored for his work Aug. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.