In addition to the game story above, we also had this look at Doug Baldwin, aka, Angry Doug Baldwin, in Sunday's Herald.
Be sure to also check out Herald photo Jennifer Buchanan's photo gallery from the game.
Danny O'Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle looks at what we learned and what we're still trying to figure out from Saturday's game.
ESPN's Mike Sando looks at the playing time of Seattle's rookies in the game.
Peter King's Monday Morning QB column, which is a must-read for football fans every week, includes a few mentions of the Seahawks, including DE Benson Mayowa.
ESPN is about to launch its version of player ratings, something NFL.com, among others, has done. This version will include a top 100 on offense and defense. The lists aren't out yet, but this article previewing it says the Seahawks and 49ers are two of the best represented teams on the list, and notes that all four starters in Seattle's secondary are on the list.
And finally, if you missed it over the weekend, be sure to check out what Russell Wilson and the Seahawks did to grant the wish of 12-year-old fan Kevin Lee. Very cool stuff.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.