Larsen will hold a community coffee from 10 to 11 a.m. at American Legion Post 234, 22909 56th Ave. W. in Mountlake Terrace.
Larsen is scheduled to speak between noon and 1 p.m. at the Edmonds Conference Center, 201 4th Ave. N., to Edmonds Community College's board retreat about efforts to improve higher education and college affordability.
Then, between 2 and 3 p.m. at the Ballinger Lake Clubhouse, 23000 Lakeview Drive, Mountlake Terrace, Larsen will discuss his TIGER CUBS legislation to help small cities with transportation projects with mayors and city managers from small cities in northwest Washington.
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counting from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
- Apology for mistake in introduction of charter-review candidates Sep. 16
- Introductory statement from Lynnwood Council challenger Shannon Sessions Sep. 14
- Introductory statement from Brier Council incumbent Steele Sep. 11
- Introductory statements from Terrace Council incumbent Sonmore and challenger Barnes Sep. 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.