Browns void trade; Seahawks deal Moffitt to Broncos
The Broncos announced the trade on Tuesday afternoon. Seattle will receive defensive tackle Sealver Siliga in exchange for Moffitt.
Seattle had originally traded Moffitt to the Browns on Monday, pending a physical, in exchange for Brian Sanford. But the trade was voided by the Browns. The Seahawks turned and sent Moffitt to the Broncos. Moffitt had lost out to J.R. Sweezy for the starting right guard spot with the Seahawks.
Siliga played in just one game during the 2012 season for the Broncos and recorded one tackle. The Seahawks have been seeking additional depth at defensive tackle.
- DT McDaniel ready to audition for Seahawks 8/22/13
- Moffitt traded to Broncos after Browns void deal 8/21/13
- Tight end Finley shines in Packers' camp 8/21/13
- Seahawks' Tate is still Public Enemy No. 1 for Packer fans 8/21/13
- Eagles coach Kelly names Vick starting QB 8/20/13
- Broncos' Miller to serve six-game suspension 8/20/13
- Bills release kicker Lindell 8/19/13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.