Community sports: Bulletin board
• The Seattle Titans are looking for players for their 16-U, 17-U and 18-U baseball teams. Tryouts are from 3-6 p.m. on Aug. 25, and from 6-8 p.m. on Aug. 29 at Mariner High School. For more information, call Dewayne Dalton at 425-418-0536 or Ryan Dalton at 425-210-3534.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Men's and Coed Fall Softball Leagues. Play starts Aug. 27 at Meadowdale Playfields. The team fee is $570. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• Registration for Mountlake Terrace's Fall Basketball Leagues runs through Aug. 25. Games begin the week of Sept. 9. There are three divisions to choose from: A (advanced) and B (intermediate) on Wednesdays, and C (recreational) on Mondays. The team fee is $630. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
• Tryouts for Fusion Basketball are scheduled from 6-9 p.m. on Sept. 11 and 13 at Evergreen Middle School in Everett (7621 Beverly Lane). The tryouts are for boys in grades 6, 8, 9 and 10, and for girls in grades 9-10. For more information, call coach Eddie at 425-344-6897 or visit www.fusionbasketball.net.
• The Brett Jensen Memorial Walk and Run 5 is scheduled for 9 a.m. on Aug. 24 at Legion Memorial Park in Everett. The 3.6-mile route is on Alverson and Grand avenues. For registration or more information, visit brettjensen.wordpress.com.
• Registration for Mountlake Terrace's Fall Coed Volleyball Leagues run through Aug. 25. Play begins Sept. 10. Two divisions are available: competitive and recreational. Matches are on Tuesdays and the team fee is $334. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Four-on-Four Volleyball League on Thursday nights at Edmonds Community College. Play starts Sept. 12. The team fee is $345. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.