In today's Herald, we have a story on Golden Tate preparing for his trip to Green Bay, where he's not likely to be the most popular guy on the field. There's also a notebook looking at J.R. Sweezy's rise to unquestioned starter, the second John Moffitt trade in as many days, and Zach Miller's return to practice.
In light of the Moffitt trade, Seattle Times columnist Jerry Brewer writes about the Seahawks' willingness to admit their mistakes and move forward.
NFL.com has a preseason All-Pro team that includes Seahawks Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas.
On the flip side of that, Doug Farrar of Sports Illustrated puts Seahawks tackle Breno Giacomini on his all-overrated team.
Will Brinson of CBSSports.com asks if Saturday's preseason game between Denver and Seattle was a Super Bowl preview.
If you're into the Xs and Os of the game, check out these two cool breakdowns on FieldGulls.com of plays from Saturday's game: Jermaine Kearse's touchdown catch, and the 23-yard pass to Sean McGrath in which the Seahawks use a screen pass look to fool Denver's defense.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.