Corn maze features Gov. Christie, opponent
Owner Dale Davis tells Newark's The Star-Ledger newspaper (http://bit.ly/13Fl0kE ) he chose the maze to get people interested. He says everybody recognizes Christie but he doesn't know whether a lot of people would recognize gubernatorial rival Sen. Barbara Buono.
Christie is far ahead of Buono in public polls and leads among nearly every demographic group. He's seen as a viable contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for president.
The Morris County maze will open to the paying public Aug. 31. The election is Nov. 5.
- Sarah Palin 'seriously interested' in running for president 1/24/15
- Hillary Clinton has double-digit lead over GOP rivals 1/22/15
- Obama bounds into Boise 1/21/15
- Iowa straw poll survives party vote 1/11/15
- Romney tells donors: 'I want to be president' 1/9/15
- Sanders to decide on presidential run 12/27/14
- Jeb Bush: Front-runner or underdog? 12/18/14
- Jeb Bush to ‘actively explore’ run for president 12/16/14
- Jeb Bush hints at 2016 presidential campaign 12/13/14
- Jeb Bush’s private equity role similar to Romney’s 12/12/14
- Rand Paul on marijuana, 'I made mistakes' 12/5/14
- Christie nears decision on pig crates 11/29/14
- Romney, again? Absolutely, say GOP voters 11/26/14
- Clinton advisers strategize without her 11/22/14
- Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House 11/21/14
- Red states could go purple by 2020 10/24/14
- Chris Christie family income soars 10/19/14
- Rand Paul visits black leaders in Ferguson 10/11/14
- Hillary Clinton remains 2016 favorite 10/4/14
- Sen. Lindsey Graham considers presidential bid 10/4/14
Most recent Off the Wire posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.