Corn maze features Gov. Christie, opponent
Owner Dale Davis tells Newark's The Star-Ledger newspaper (http://bit.ly/13Fl0kE ) he chose the maze to get people interested. He says everybody recognizes Christie but he doesn't know whether a lot of people would recognize gubernatorial rival Sen. Barbara Buono.
Christie is far ahead of Buono in public polls and leads among nearly every demographic group. He's seen as a viable contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for president.
The Morris County maze will open to the paying public Aug. 31. The election is Nov. 5.
- Rand Paul wins conservative straw poll 3/9/14
- Fact Check: Paul Ryan and the brown paper bag 3/8/14
- Rand Paul wins conservative straw poll 3/8/14
- Conservative activists consider presidential choices 3/7/14
- GOP field looks wide open for 2016 2/2/14
- Former aide accuses Gov. Christie of lying 2/1/14
- Christie goes on offensive about accusation 2/1/14
- Lawyer: Chris Christie knew about lane closures 1/31/14
- Clinton holds strong lead in poll 1/29/14
- Obama panel encourages early vote expansion 1/23/14
- Mayor: Christie aides tied relief funds to project 1/18/14
- Subpoenas issued in Christie traffic probe 1/17/14
- Will Christie’s governing style hinder presidential run? 1/12/14
- Documents suggest coverup by Christie aides 1/11/14
- Christie ousts key advisers after scandal 1/10/14
- Email scandal threatens Gov. Christie image 1/9/14
- Christie fires aide, apologizes for traffic jams 1/9/14
- Christie firm on tuition for immigrant kids 12/22/13
- Sen. Ted Cruz wins straw poll by social conservatives 10/13/13
Most recent Off the Wire posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.