Owner Dale Davis tells Newark's The Star-Ledger newspaper (http://bit.ly/13Fl0kE ) he chose the maze to get people interested. He says everybody recognizes Christie but he doesn't know whether a lot of people would recognize gubernatorial rival Sen. Barbara Buono.
Christie is far ahead of Buono in public polls and leads among nearly every demographic group. He's seen as a viable contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for president.
The Morris County maze will open to the paying public Aug. 31. The election is Nov. 5.
- Donald Trump keeps boosting TV ratings 8/21/15
- In Deep South, thousands flock to see Donald Trump 8/21/15
- Clinton lawyer says her email server was wiped clean 8/20/15
- How did Donald Trump make his fortune? 8/20/15
- Hillary Clinton breaks with Obama to oppose Arctic drilling 8/18/15
- Trump reports for New York jury duty, takes campaign break 8/17/15
- Effort to move 2016 state primary falters 8/12/15
- Fact check debunks Donald Trump’s claims in Megyn Kelly flap 8/11/15
- Rick Perry stops paying all of his staff as fundraising dries up 8/11/15
- Hillary Clinton to turn over email server to Justice Dept. 8/11/15
- Bernie Sanders draws large crowd in Portland 8/9/15
- Trump says he can’t recall using insults he’s made often 8/7/15
- Bernie Sanders brings campaign to West Coast 8/6/15
- Trump spices up thoughts of state primary 8/6/15
- Move up presidential primary 8/3/15
- GOP hopefuls prep for first 2016 debate — and Donald Trump 8/3/15
- Proof of Trump’s charity giving elusive 8/3/15
- Marist suspends presidential polling to avoid being part of debate 8/3/15
- GOP debates should be must-see TV 8/2/15
- Who will be the new face of the GOP? 8/2/15
Most recent Off the Wire posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.