The state Department of Natural Resources has launched a series of videos featuring a Sasquatch family using a Discover Pass. The agency is trying to playfully remind people that they need the pass to use recreation lands managed by the state.
The video above is just one of a series of five. The whole thing is campy and silly, but still rather fun. The best part is the bored clerk who sells the pass without even noticing his customer is 8 feet tall and covered in fur.
Check out the DNR's info on the Discover Pass here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.