DNR recruits Sasquatch to promote Discover Pass
The state Department of Natural Resources has launched a series of videos featuring a Sasquatch family using a Discover Pass. The agency is trying to playfully remind people that they need the pass to use recreation lands managed by the state.
The video above is just one of a series of five. The whole thing is campy and silly, but still rather fun. The best part is the bored clerk who sells the pass without even noticing his customer is 8 feet tall and covered in fur.
Check out the DNR's info on the Discover Pass here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Weekend reading: The Pacific Crest Trail March 8
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
- Take a guided kayak tour on Lake Sammamish, learn about wildlife March 5
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.