DNR recruits Sasquatch to promote Discover Pass
The state Department of Natural Resources has launched a series of videos featuring a Sasquatch family using a Discover Pass. The agency is trying to playfully remind people that they need the pass to use recreation lands managed by the state.
The video above is just one of a series of five. The whole thing is campy and silly, but still rather fun. The best part is the bored clerk who sells the pass without even noticing his customer is 8 feet tall and covered in fur.
Check out the DNR's info on the Discover Pass here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Help us pick the best winter photos March 13
- Local climber invites others to join trek to Kilimanjaro for charity March 13
- State will begin clearing Highway 20 on March 31 March 12
- Video: Exploring Jetty Island and ship graveyard on standup paddleboard March 12
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.