DNR recruits Sasquatch to promote Discover Pass
The state Department of Natural Resources has launched a series of videos featuring a Sasquatch family using a Discover Pass. The agency is trying to playfully remind people that they need the pass to use recreation lands managed by the state.
The video above is just one of a series of five. The whole thing is campy and silly, but still rather fun. The best part is the bored clerk who sells the pass without even noticing his customer is 8 feet tall and covered in fur.
Check out the DNR's info on the Discover Pass here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.