The state Department of Natural Resources has launched a series of videos featuring a Sasquatch family using a Discover Pass. The agency is trying to playfully remind people that they need the pass to use recreation lands managed by the state.
The video above is just one of a series of five. The whole thing is campy and silly, but still rather fun. The best part is the bored clerk who sells the pass without even noticing his customer is 8 feet tall and covered in fur.
Check out the DNR's info on the Discover Pass here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.