Seahawks make moves to get roster down to 75
Receiver Percy Harvin, defensive end Greg Scruggs and cornerback Tharold Simon were placed on the Reserve/PUP list, meaning they cannot return to practice or game action until after Week 6 at the earliest. Additionally, linebacker Korey Toomer was placed on the reserve/non-football injury list, the result of a knee injury he suffered working out before the season.
Teams have until Saturday afternoon to get their rosters down to 53 players.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks Irvin, Bennett fined for Super Bowl scuffle Feb. 6
- Seahawks sign G/C Jared Wheeler Feb. 6
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas has torn labrum, will have surgery Feb. 5
- Pete Carroll on the Today Show: ‘Think how strong we’ll be coming out of this’ Feb. 5
- Richard Sherman’s son arrives four days after Super Bowl Feb. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.