Seahawks make moves to get roster down to 75
Receiver Percy Harvin, defensive end Greg Scruggs and cornerback Tharold Simon were placed on the Reserve/PUP list, meaning they cannot return to practice or game action until after Week 6 at the earliest. Additionally, linebacker Korey Toomer was placed on the reserve/non-football injury list, the result of a knee injury he suffered working out before the season.
Teams have until Saturday afternoon to get their rosters down to 53 players.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks injury updates: Okung and Unger won't play, but Sweezy will Dec. 19
- Seahawks sign DE Cliff Avril to a four-year contract extension Dec. 19
- Seahawks Thursday injury report: three of five starting linemen still sitting out Dec. 18
- K.J. Wright on new contract with Seahawks: 'this just feels like home.' Dec. 18
- Seahawks sign LB Wright to four-year extension Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.