Receiver Percy Harvin, defensive end Greg Scruggs and cornerback Tharold Simon were placed on the Reserve/PUP list, meaning they cannot return to practice or game action until after Week 6 at the earliest. Additionally, linebacker Korey Toomer was placed on the reserve/non-football injury list, the result of a knee injury he suffered working out before the season.
Teams have until Saturday afternoon to get their rosters down to 53 players.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.