On Monday, the Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team and Everett Mountain Rescue rescued two hikers and a dog in the Trout Creek area near Skykomish.
This video shows the crew lifting up the dog in a specialized dog harness. The dog was, logically, muzzled so it didn't bite the rescuers. Wise move. I can't imagine any dog would like being lifted through the air like that.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.