Seahawks Wednesday injury report
Full participation: WR Sidney Rice (knee), WR Stephen Williams (head).
Limited participation: DE Cliff Avril (hamstring), DT Tony McDaniel (groin), DT Brandon Mebane (groin), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Did not participate: DE Chris Clemons (knee), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), G/T Michael Bowie (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks clinch a playoff berth, inactives and other pregame notes Dec. 21
- Cliff Avril excited to ‘keep the party going’ with Seahawks Dec. 19
- Seahawks injury updates: Okung and Unger won't play, but Sweezy will Dec. 19
- Seahawks sign DE Cliff Avril to a four-year contract extension Dec. 19
- Seahawks Thursday injury report: three of five starting linemen still sitting out Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.