Members of the state House and Senate will discuss what the Legislature has done to ensure that the Northwest remains a competitive place to design and manufacture aircraft. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet legislators, ask questions and make recommendations for the 2014 legislative session.
The first Legislative Roundtable takes place Sept. 24 at the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue at 11:30 a.m. and features legislators from Western Washington, including three from Snohomish County: Sen. Nick Harper, D-Everett; Sen. Paull Shin, D-Lynnwood; and Rep. Mike Sells, D-Everett.
A second luncheon will take place in Spokane on Sept. 26.
The cost is $50 for PNAA members or $75 for non-members and includes a plated lunch. For more information, go to www.pnaa.net or call 425-885-0290.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says it will make 747 panels, but for whom? Sep. 17
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.