Members of the state House and Senate will discuss what the Legislature has done to ensure that the Northwest remains a competitive place to design and manufacture aircraft. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet legislators, ask questions and make recommendations for the 2014 legislative session.
The first Legislative Roundtable takes place Sept. 24 at the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue at 11:30 a.m. and features legislators from Western Washington, including three from Snohomish County: Sen. Nick Harper, D-Everett; Sen. Paull Shin, D-Lynnwood; and Rep. Mike Sells, D-Everett.
A second luncheon will take place in Spokane on Sept. 26.
The cost is $50 for PNAA members or $75 for non-members and includes a plated lunch. For more information, go to www.pnaa.net or call 425-885-0290.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.