Thursday injury report
Didn't participate in practice: T Michael Bowie (shoulder), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), DE Chris Clemons (knee), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Full participation in practice: WR Sidney Rice (knee), WR Stephen Williams (head), DE Cliff Avril (hamstring), DT Brandon Mebane (groin), DT Tony McDaniel (groin).
Didn't participate in practice: RB Kenjon Barner (foot), DT Dwan Edwards (thigh), S Mike Mitchell (calf).
Limited participation: LB Jon Beason (knee), CB James Dockery (thumb), WR Domenik Hixon (hamstring), G Amini Silatolu (hamstring)
Full participation: TE Ben Hartsock (foot), FB Mike Tolbert (hamstring).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits 'it's going to be a big challenge' sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.