The Lane family dealership group also represents Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram trucks in Everett and Chevrolet in Arlington.
Company president Tom Lane said he's excited to add Ford to the lineup of vehicles his dealerships represent and for the company's expansion into Skagit County.
"Our entire team is excited about the potential that this store has based on the popularity of the Ford brand," Lane said in a news release.
Lane said all of his dealerships will be able to provide vehicle information on all the brands his group offers.
"Customers will now have the opportunity to compare and shop the top three domestic brands at one place," he said.
Lane purchased North Cascade Ford from Travis Coulter. Current manager Ryan Morrison will remain with the company as the general manager of the Sedro-Woolley dealership. All current employees at North Cascade Ford will be given an opportunity to remain with the company.
Dwayne Lane's Family of Auto Centers was established in 1954 by Dwayne Lane. Tom Lane was named president in 1998 when Dwayne Lane retired.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Port of Everett awards $15,000 to support tourism July 31
- Briefs: UW recognized as ‘Great College to Work For’ July 30
- Briefs: PUD offers heating, weatherization incentives July 29
- Briefs: Marysville Tulalip chamber to publish directory July 28
- Briefs: New chief of neurosurgery joins Providence July 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.