Dwayne Lane buys Ford dealership in Sedro-Woolley
The Lane family dealership group also represents Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram trucks in Everett and Chevrolet in Arlington.
Company president Tom Lane said he's excited to add Ford to the lineup of vehicles his dealerships represent and for the company's expansion into Skagit County.
"Our entire team is excited about the potential that this store has based on the popularity of the Ford brand," Lane said in a news release.
Lane said all of his dealerships will be able to provide vehicle information on all the brands his group offers.
"Customers will now have the opportunity to compare and shop the top three domestic brands at one place," he said.
Lane purchased North Cascade Ford from Travis Coulter. Current manager Ryan Morrison will remain with the company as the general manager of the Sedro-Woolley dealership. All current employees at North Cascade Ford will be given an opportunity to remain with the company.
Dwayne Lane's Family of Auto Centers was established in 1954 by Dwayne Lane. Tom Lane was named president in 1998 when Dwayne Lane retired.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Service King Collision Repair adds center in Marysville Feb. 9
- Snohomish PUD sees energy use rise and fall with the Super Bowl Feb. 6
- Briefs: PUD accepting applications for solar projects Feb. 6
- Briefs: Trinity students volunteer 2,100 hours for nonprofits Feb. 5
- Briefs: Scuttlebutt sees increase in beer production Feb. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.