I made my picks for the playoffs too, but for now that's not up on our website, just in the paper. I'll see if I can get that up and post the link here so you can mock me after the season. In the meantime, I'll tell you that I see the Seahawks going pretty far. Super Bowl far.
Lots of good stuff over at the Seattle Times, which has its preview section out today, including this profile of Russell Wilson that's well worth your time.
Eric Williams of the News Tribune looks at how the Seahawks plan to deal with Cam Newton.
And speaking of the Panthers, plenty of coverage on them at the Charlotte Observer to check out.
USA Today has its NFC West preview, and picks the Seahawks to win the division. That publication also has Seattle at the top of its power rankings.
Not everyone thinks the Seahawks are the best team in the league though. Pete Prisco of CBSSports.com has Seattle sixth in his power rankings.
Tim Booth of the AP has a good piece on Richard Sherman.
And one piece of news, the Seahawks are reportedly working out DT Marvin Austin, a former second-round pick out of North Carolina who Pete Carroll once tried to recruit to USC.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.